One of my ongoing frustrations with Facebook is the lack of an easy, reliable way to browse and/or search through previous posts. While it's highly unlikely I will ever quit the platform, I can with just a little bit of effort aggregate and archive my posts from FB over here on LJ. Knowing full darn well my past is littered with all sorts of similar projects and resolutions, I'm going to start doing just that. So, without further ado:
- 8:12 PM: At O'Faolain's Irish Restaurant and Pub. For tonight's pub quiz, we're changing our name to Misanthropic Lycanthropes.
- 7:19 PM: My one word review of the Batman v. Superman movie: lugubrious.
- 3:02 PM: Watching Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice at Regal Fox Stadium 16 & IMAX. Based on the reviews, the manchild and I will do our best not to heckle the film. Luckily, it looks like we'll be the only two at this showing -- should we fail in our efforts.
- 12:24 PM: For all those who think government should be run like a business: Libraries have terrible business model, says government
- 11:32 AM: Life achievement unlocked: just submitted my fist ever Hugo Award nomination ballot.
(Really should have done this sort of thing much earlier in life. Thank you, Sad/Rabid Puppies, for finally lighting a fire under my ass.)
- 9:00 AM: The manchild and I will be at O'Faolain's Irish Restaurant and Pub for pub quiz tonight. Anyone who wants to join the Misanthropic Secular Humanist Horde is welcome to join us.