A few random thoughts while looking back over the NLCS beatdown of the Dodgers:
- I'd first like to thank Vicente Padilla for finally helping the Philllies make it to a World Series. We all knew that releasing you was the best way for this team to move forward and become a better one.
- William C. Rhoden of the New York Times: you can now officially suck it for writing the horrible "Yankees-Dodgers Is the Finish Baseball Needs" article back on October 11.
- And, no, what you wrote in "A-List Has Room for the Phillies" a couple days ago does not absolve you of that sin.
- I actually do feel bad for Jim Thome. In a better, fairer world, he would have been a part of the Phillies' (or some other team's) success.
- More on this later, but another World Series appearance means another jersey to the collection. Time for me to figure out which players are deserving of the honor. Final decision to be made after the World Series concludes.
- As much as I loved watching the playoffs so far, consistently getting to bed late is really starting to take a toll on me.